ICB Banking Group

Classification
Founding date
Dissolution date
Incorporated in Jurisdiction

Posts

Memberships

Known employees


Notes

Party that directly controls the Company is Tun Daim Zainuddin, the founder and principal shareholder of ICB Financial Group Holdings AG, who owned 61.3% of equity interest in ICB Financial Group Holdings AG through Daim Limited, as of 31 December 2011. The remaining 38.7% interest is held by individual shareholders of which, 13.1% is held by a director related company. By virtue of his interest in shares in the Company, Daim Limited is also deemed interested in shares of all the Company’s subsidiaries to the extent the Company has an interest. As of 31 December 2011, Tun Daim Zainuddin has an equity interest of 79.95% in the Company’s associate, International Commercial Bank Senegal S.A (“ICB Senegal”).

page 58, Annual Report 2011


Subitems


Cited on Issues

Subject has been cited for issues for the following known sources.

These are sources, and not weighted on strength to make a case for this subject. Please refer to editorial or enforcement guidelines.

Procurement

Infrastructure Projects